Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Do you, your child(ren), adolescent, spouse/partner, or family seem anxious, stressed or depressed? Have you or your family lost someone they love? Are you or your family usually angry, sad, disruptive, or withdrawn? Does your child have difficulty paying attention? Or exhibit defiant behavior at home or outside of the home? Do you sometimes feel unsure how to give your child support? Do you feel or think your relationship is failing?
It can be difficult for your entire family when you or your child are struggling. As a child, adolescent, and family therapist, I have expertise in helping get your child and your family life back on track. I can help children, adolescents, couples and families in the Cool Springs area with a wide range of emotional and behavior issues including:
- Changes in the family including separation, divorce, relocation, Social skills and relationships
- Sadness a, worry, depression, anxiety anger trauma
- Behavioral difficulties
- Attachment Issues
- School issues (bullying, behavioral issues)
- Observation in the school system and coordination of care with Teachers and Directors
- Parenting skills
- Family communications and boundaries
- Marital Issues
I know that each child and family are unique. We will work together to provide an opportunity for your child to explore his/her thoughts, feelings and behaviors that may get in the way of functioning to his/her highest potential.